We are looking for a Hybris Architect who wants to be on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas for our clients and future business while keeping up the standard of being technology leaders in the industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work directly with customers, end users and development partners to define and assess the application and technical requirements
• Understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value
• Work with other architects to define the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as required by the customer.
• Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments.
• Lead the Hybris team in technical design and implementation and ensure the end result fulfills the customer’s requirements.
• Lead daily scrums and participate in tasks planned to support team leads
• Participate in the development of the web applications and Java/SAP Hybris components based on best practices established by the team
• Produce the necessary technical documentation
• Conduct code and design reviews
• Conduct unit testing on the developed components and conduct other tests in accordance with the methods and procedures established by the team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, and relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design;
• 2-3 years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications;
• Successful track record of designing and supporting high-transaction / high-availability e-commerce systems on the Hybris platform.
• Proficient in Spring Technology.
• Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming, and Multi-Threaded programming
• Hands-on customer-facing management and technical delivery experience.
• Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods.
• Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris.
• Web services (REST/SOAP) use and development;
• Testing tools such as JUnit and TestNG;
• Well-known design patterns;
• Apache Solr search (strong asset);
• Development tools such as Eclipse, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Sonar, PMD Rules, Checkstyle, Gradle, Maven, ANT, JIRA (asset);
• Scrum/Agile methodology (asset)
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.