*** Valid Work Permit or Canada PR required***
We have a challenging career opportunity for HYBRIS Business Analyst to work for our client in the Telecom Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Gather requirements with all stakeholders, inclusive of documentation for use cases, system specifications, and workflow diagrams
- Participate in and/or lead daily scrums; task planning and support team leads in coordination activities;
- Provide thought leadership with design solutions and participate in web applications development, etc.
- Conduct unit testing on the developed components and conduct other tests in accordance with the methods and procedures established by the team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Computer Science or Business degree as a minimum
- Proven experience with business systems analysis providing expertise within a Hybris platform and Spring framework
- Experience with different web technologies ie Java/JEE, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, Dojo, AngularJS, XML, and HTML;
- Experience with Web services (REST/SOAP) use and development
- Experience with Development tools ie. Eclipse, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Sonar, PMD Rules, Checkstyle, Gradle, Maven, ANT, JIRA (asset);
- Minimum 5 years of Hybris experience
- Hybris enterprise implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years of e-Commerce experience
Desired qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience – Retail and Telecom industry
- SAP Hybris BA certification
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.