Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of solution architecture, preferably in retail solutions
- Solid understanding of current retail and Omni channel industry trends
- Experience driving retail IT roadmaps
- Solid understanding of retail business concepts and the IT architecture and systems required to enable them
- 10+ years in retail IT environments
- 5+ years of Systems Analysis with a good high-level understanding of current technologies
- 5+ years of business analysis experience, with a particular focus on working with cross-functional teams to draw out, align and document business requirements and objectives
- 3+ years leading retail project teams (as technical team lead or PM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills, oral and written, including documenting and presenting solutions, proposals, and roadmaps
- Ability to facilitate discussions between IT and business teams
- Team and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with members at any level within a large organization, from the front lines to the executive, on both the IT and business teams
- Courage to make and/or advise on key decisions
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing POS systems and/or interfacing POS systems with other retail systems
- Hybris/SAP experience
- Telco/wireless industry knowledge/experience
- Project/program management experience
- GK POS experience
- Fujitsu POS experience
- Omni channels solution experience
- Development background
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.