This is a full-time position for a national organization in Canada that brings together provincial and territorial regulators. The project is dynamic, fast-paced, and ideal for an individual looking for growth opportunities. The right candidate must work well in cross-functional teams with clients and vendors alike and have excellent verbal and written skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in client discussion, document problem definition, conduct diagnostic studies, bring in best practices, and recommend solution alternatives
- Formulate technical strategy, assist in product/solution development, evaluate, review and approve design frameworks and methodologies
- Create and review architectural decisions/solutions and perform re-engineering of architecture, conduct compliance verifications, provide consultation on testing strategy and solutions
- Create a solution blueprint for deployment, support end-user training, resolve critical issues at live sites, and fix critical architectural/ framework issues related to the product to meet the SLA and production support requirements
- Lead technical discussions with client SMEs and stakeholders to provide technical differentiation to the relationship
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of strong experience in design and implementation using the following from the TIBCO Product Suite
- TIBCO BW (6.x)
- TIBCO EMS (8.x)
- TIBCO Mashery (5.4.x)
- TIBCO Hawk
- TIBCO TEA
- TIBCO SFTP Plugin
Additional experience in
- Docker Swarm
- Should have experience in working in E2E implementations that involve testing, defect fix, and production/go live
- Excellent communication/presentation / verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as a trusted advisor
- Should be able to take bottom-line responsibility for the project
- Code Review
- Code Review
- Database Design
- Software Architecture
- Software Design Patterns
- TIBCO Business Works
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.