- Own and drive Privacy Program Success Management Roadmap.
- Work with the team to prioritize and deliver roadmap features.
- Work closely with program stakeholders and other Product Owners.
- Define the product/ stream backlog and maintain it.
- Define user stories, assess risk and facilitate progress throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define processes, frameworks, workflows, and requirements.
- Define success metrics, key performance, and key risk indicators.
- Create scorecards for program performance and performance targets.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for privacy awareness.
- Provide expert counsel with thought leadership to stakeholders on regulatory best practices to operationalize privacy and advance key priorities.
- Define metrics to deliver target business outcomes while continuously improving its performance.
- Work with program management and program resources to ensure compliance readiness.
- Bring a data-driven approach to decision-making to support the program performance and post-program day-to-day operations.
- Communication and collaboration with various stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Product management experience.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking ability with a balanced analytical and creative approach to tactical planning.
- Significant experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with data analysis, metrics design/development, and reporting.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in reporting tools and data visualization tools.
- Data science experience.
- Privacy regulations experience.
- Business process design and re-engineering.
- Data and Privacy Governance Frameworks.
- Familiarity with ISO and NIST Privacy frameworks.
- Worked on regulatory and regulations-driven projects/ programs
- Operationalize privacy.
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.