Our valued Media and Communications client is seeking a Senior Data Architect to support various data management / governance projects and assist in the development of reference architectures / data models!
Initial 6-month contract opportunity (100% remote, strong possibility of extension)!
As the successful candidate, you will support a series of projects / initiatives deploying data management services to a National Media and Communications business.
Key Responsibilities :
Support a series of projects / initiatives deploying data management services for a Media and Communications business. These projects will include, but are not limited to :
- Advanced analytics, integration, or data pipeline projects
- Validate requirements; assist with the POC, selection, and implementation of a new tool for Master Data Management / Data Quality Management
- Assist with the development of a custom Data Catalogue / Lineaging Platform utilizing graph databases,
- Assist in the development of Reference Architectures to identify standard patterns for building future BI products / data pipelines.
- Support the requirements gathering / solicitation process
Must-Have Skills :
- 5+ years working leading Data Management and / or Data Governance projects.
- Demonstrated experience with Master Data Management and developing reference architectures
- Relevant experience with Graph Databases (e.g Neo4j, GraphQL)
- Experience supporting or driving COTS and in-house systems implementations. – Experience launching new data-centric business processes within a business.
Nice-to-Have Skills :
- Relevant project management certifications and / or training (e.g PMP, SAFe, Agile, Prosci, etc.)
- Relevant data management certifications and / or training (e.g DCAM, CDMC, TOGAF, ARMA)
- Media and Communications Data Experience is an asset, particularly : Product Master Data Management Financial Master Data Management Customer Master Data Management Material / Location Master Data Management, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $40.74-$98.71 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required