Reporting to the Program Manager, this position will play an important role in assisting with the planning and delivery of the regulatory compliance program. The incumbent will contribute to strong compliance and privacy risk management culture through collaboration with enterprise-wide stakeholders. The incumbent will work closely with key stakeholders to gather and document requirements, facilitate requirements and business processes sessions, and identify process improvement opportunities.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Gathering and documenting business and system requirements, current and proposed process mappings
- Conduct privacy requirements analysis to support compliance with privacy legislations and security standards
- Develop, document, and maintain Governance Risk and Compliance processes & job aids
- Develop privacy controls in alignment with corporate standards and policies
- Recommend changes to established methods, propose alternative solutions to meet audit and privacy requirements
- Ensure detailed documentation of business requirements
- Working with technical teams with the ability to grasp technical topics and tools quickly and prepare technical documentation, and support and user manuals
- Support user acceptance testing process, including preparation of acceptance criteria, review of the test plans and scenarios, review of test results as well as taking responsibility for end-to-end testing.
- Plan and prioritize workload, adapt to priority changes, and manage with work interruptions
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, with internal stakeholders and partners
- Ability to lead meetings with both hosted or virtual teams, in either virtual remote or office environments
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
- Foundational knowledge and awareness of global privacy laws, regulations, and standards such as the GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, CPRA, CDPA, CPA, HIPAA, GLBA, COPPA
- High-level understanding of technology and security issues impacting privacy programs
- Professional services orientation: must deliver quality, can build stakeholder relationships, conduct privacy stakeholder interviews, lead working sessions, and leverage excellent communication skills with executive presence
- Excellent management skills: the proven ability to help to drive issues to resolution, strong independent judgment, and ability to evaluate risk
- Ability to be adaptable and resilient: strong problem-solving abilities, flexible, able to navigate transformational growth and ambiguity, show initiative and anticipate needs, and able to focus on multiple workstreams at once
- Proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Certification in Privacy (e.g., CIPP, CIPT, CIPM, CDPSE certification) is a plus
- Awareness of ongoing and recent developments across the privacy landscape
- Understanding of security for privacy concepts and technologies such as data access governance, data classification, data discovery, encryption, masking, tokenization, information rights management, and data loss prevention
- Experience in Agile Project Management Methodology worked in agile environments/ projects previously and experienced with Agile Tools (e.g., Confluence, JIRA)
- Experience with privacy-related technology solutions (e.g., OneTrust)
- Experience working in SharePoint, Tableau, OneDrive, and Teams
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.