This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team involved in the latest technologies available for the Security/Identity and Access Management domain, and to be involved in anything and everything cloud related.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities
- Agree and build clear cut workload with our client and support the project manager to carve out scope of work relating to the environments around the Oracle Unified Directory
- Deliver on project requirements with the help of our onshore and offshore support teams
- Coordinate with other IAM teams
- Propose future evolution of the platform(s) you would be working with, with the support of our architects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- At least 5 years’ experience in the domain of Identity & Access Management including developing and supporting the implementations.
- Good hands on experience in configuring Management Agents.
- Should have good knowledge on Oracle Directory Services.
- Experience in implementing or migrating Directory Services
- Should have strong hands on one of the Directory (OUD, ODSEE, OID)
- Knowledge/Experience in any other IAM technologies like Sailpoint, Siteminder is an added advantage.
- Well versed with the ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management tools such as Dynatrace is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This role requires On-Call support during off business hours and weekends on rotation basis.
- Should have Experience in Oracle Unified Directory Architecture
- Should have hands on experience in AD/ LDAP technologies
- Hands on Experience in migrating to OUD from any other Directory services