EVOLVIC is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of engineers responsible for building and maintaining our multi-cloud (private and public cloud) infrastructure platform. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, can work collaboratively on shared code/repositories, must be a strong and supportive team player, and can evangelize DevOps best practices across the organization.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, college or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years Linux systems administration
- 3+ years scripting/development experience (any language – Bash, Python, or Go)
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with orchestration tools like Jenkins, AWX/Tower
- Experience working with Git repositories, and common Git workflows
- Demonstrated understanding of Linux concepts, tools, system internals, and tuning
- Experience supporting/managing VMware enterprise environments (vCenter, ESXi, etc.)
- Demonstrated public cloud/AZURE experience (Bonus: GCP)
- Demonstrated understanding of monitoring tools and technologies (Bonus: ManageEngine)
- Demonstrated understanding of storage technologies and topologies (Bonus: NetApp)
- Strong understanding of RESTful API concepts, tools, and technologies
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- English fluency
- Design, develop and maintain reusable automation across private and public cloud environments
- Support and extend/improve the global infrastructure provisioning platform (Ansible + Terraform)
- Manage/maintain key infrastructure services across a global, multi-cloud infrastructure
- Support existing public and private cloud environments, including legacy environments
- Collaborate with team members and internal customers on new DevOps projects/initiatives
- Share, learn, PoC, and document innovative DevOps technologies with the team
- Participate in production on-call rotation
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, EVOLVIC is at the center of this change, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Be part of building one of Montreal’s fast-growing independent technology and business services firms.
Learn more about EVOLVIC at www.evolvic.com.
EVOLVIC is an equal opportunity employer.